Estudiante de medicina, joven enamorado.
I love this so much
We are also one of three nations without paid maternity leave, and the only developed (“first world”) country without maternity leave.
We are the only Western country without universal healthcare.
It costs more to have a child in the US than in any other country.
In many countries you don’t have to pay for college, and if students do pay, it’s nowhere near the amounts that the US students pay.
I could continue, but I think I’ve made my point.
Handcrafted | Wood | Bow Ties | Ella Bing
It looks like we’ve done it again. Here is another bodacious handcrafted wood bow tie. This time, made from two distinct alternating woods. First a cedar from Malawi Africa, and second, Tiama Mahogany from Nigeria. What does all that mean to you? It means you have one heck of a unique Woody. Perfect for strutting around in a seersucker spring time suit, or rumor has it, can even be used to attract the ladies.
- Hailing from Nigeria and Malawi Africa
- Hand Carved with love, from real sweet wood
- Fits up to a size 18” Neck - If you have a larger neck, let us know, we will take care of it.
- Connect with Velco - it’s that easy baby!
- Get your prep on with wood - be unique